Sunday, November 3, 2013

Our 1st Year Was.......GREAT!

I want to take a moment and thank everyone who made our first year possible. You guys are amazing and helped out so much. This show wouldn't have happened without all of our sponsors and helpers.

Our first year turned out great. We had a total of 12 vehicles/motorcycles in our 1st show. I know it isn't much but you have to start somewhere and I think it was an excellent start. I have started sending out our Thank you cards.... Yes I am a slacker...but keep your eye out for yours.

Looking back on the show, there are things are wish I would have done differently and things I am going to keep. Number 1 for next year is ADVERTISE.. It helps, it really does and I am going to make sure that next years show is advertised 20 times more than this year. I will be posting pictures from the show to let all of our viewers see what they missed out on and to check out. I wished I would have kept track to all of our winners for our drawings but I was a space cadet and forgot. I will try to remember some of the raffle winners and post them on here. I will be letting everyone know who our sponsors were and our helpers were. They deserve to be recognized for what they helped us do.

Well I hope you enjoy the pictures and I look forward to seeing you guys at the next show. Also, keep tabs on this blog as I will be posting ideas or dates for next year within the next few months or so.


Thanks again for all you came, helped, donated and participated you guys are GREAT!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment